LEAP // Hamstring Rehabilitation | ONLINE WEBINAR | OCTOBER 25, 2020
5.0 CEU/CCU approved for PT/PTA, Athletic Trainers (TPTA, BOC)
Check with your state board regulations to ensure reciprocity of credit
This course serves to expand on the essential knowledge gained by rehabilitation professionals and update current practices to incorporate a breadth of up to date research. The instructional material will serve to outline the current standards for hamstring injury rehabilitation, and outline an updated standard of care. Learners will gain an improved understanding of lower extremity anatomy, as well as normal and pathophysiologic processes that occur after and acute muscle injury as it relates specifically to hamstring injuries. More importantly, this course will outline an updated, holistic, and evidence-based approach to hamstring injury management. Finally, learners will learn and apply clinical knowledge and interventions vital for bridging the gap between rehabilitation and return to sport.
- Recognize relevant anatomical structures to hamstring injury rehabilitation
- Analyze overall treatment programming and identify areas in need of improvement
- Identify key components of the subjective history and physical exam
- Apply pain-threshold and high speed running techniques to rehabilitation programs
- Monitor acute and chronic workloads to better identify rehabilitation training loads
Justin Tallard, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS
Luke Novosel, PT, DPT, SCS, USAW
TIME: 10:00a Eastern (9:00a Central)
COURSE MATERIALS: Digital copies of all materials and necessary course information will be sent via email within 7 days prior to the event. Please add "email@example.com" to your email lists to ensure that course materials do not get directed to spam folders.